Would you like to learn how to save money and eat healthier by canning your food?
What equipment and tools do you need?
Is canning safe?
GAIN CANNING CONFIDENCE WITH THE CANNING BASICS COURSE
Canning Basics is an online Canning Class that takes me right to your kitchen, virtually!
Need the visual reassurance?
Canning Basics will get you the confidence to get started canning.
What do you get??
- Immediate access to virtual Canning classes - video tutorials - designed to teach you what you need for safe home canning.
- Downloadable and Printable Simply Canning Guide - an e-book full of the basics of canning and many printable resources.
- Canning Tutorials with recipes and directions to print and create your own canning notebook.
- Unlimited Access to new tutorials, tips, and content as they are created.
- What canning method you should use
- Information on Canning Equipment
- Which Pressure Canner is the best
- How Waterbath Canners work
- How Pressure Canners work
- What to do with your jars once you are done canning
- Printable Altitude Adjustment Charts
- Printable recipes in the free download, Simply Canning Guide
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- New tutorials added throughout the canning season
SELF-PACED COURSE YOU CAN ACCESS ANY TIME ON DESKTOP, TABLET, OR MOBILE DEVICE
Both Video and Text content available as soon as you purchases. Repeat these lessons as often as you need.
DISPEL FEARS AND MYTHS AND JUST GET STARTED
Canning with Confidence! That is what we are after. A perfect place to be for any new canners out there. This is going to fill you in on just how easy it can be.
As a safety conscious mom of 4 sons, I love the confidence of knowing how canning works and why we do what we do.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"I've been searching for local canning classes for months with no success. This very affordable program fulfilled the need and was easy to view at my own pace and from the comfort and convenience of my home computer. Thank you for a comprehensive, easy to follow canning program! Especially helpful for those who benefit from visual learning." - Lynn
"Hi Sharon - my husband purchased us your Canning Basics videos, and I've really been enjoying them. You're a great teacher and it's easy to get excited about all the possibilities since your videos make me feel like I can actually do this thing. My husband just bought me an All-American pressure canner and I can't wait to try it out, but I want to make sure I get as much instruction as possible first. Many thanks for the hard work you've put into these videos!" - Shannon
About the instructor
Hi there, I'm Sharon Peterson of SimplyCanning.com.
I've been successfully filling our pantry with homegrown food for years now. I love the confidence of knowing that I have enough stored up to take care of my family and knowing exactly where that food comes from.
Join me. I'd love to walk with you on this trail of learning how to "put up food" as our grandmothers might have said.
- Practical Advice
- Let’s Can Beets
- [download] Canning Beets
- Peeling Tomatoes
- [download] How To Peel Tomatoes
- Canning Stewed Tomatoes
- [download] Canning Stewed Tomatoes
- Canning Green Beans - Part I
- Canning Green Beans - Part II
- [download] Canning Green Beans
- Canning Apples
- [download] Canning Apples
- Canning Peaches
- [download] Canning Peaches